Do you know that over half of the planet (3.8 billion people) uses email?
Email is the most prevalent form of business communication in the United States.
In fact, 91% of U.S. consumers check their email EVERY DAY!
Do you know why consumers prefer interacting with companies via email?
- Convenience: they can stay connected to companies from their smart phone, including redeeming any special email offers and coupon codes
- Personal: you can personalize your messages and content depending upon your email subscribers preferences and buying patterns
- Speed: they like getting instantly receiving exclusive offers and last-minute deals
Do you know some of the reasons that consumers like receiving emails from brands?
- Company News and Updates
- Contests and Sweepstakes
- Coupons and Sales Promotions
- Exclusive Peeks at New Products
- Free and Useful Content
- Information About Products and Services
- Loyalty and Rewards Programs
Do you know some of the many benefits that come to businesses who do email marketing?
- Increased Revenue: reach a wide and willing audience while keeping costs relatively low
- Improved Brand Awareness: through increasing your visibility and building relationships
- Improved Sales Conversions: email marketing campaigns help leads turn into sales
- More Traffic to Your Company Website: email subscribers are more likely to be qualified leads, which means you receive relevant traffic that increases your chances of making sales
Do you know these best email practices?
- Use short and catchy email subject lines (emails can be opened on the basis of the subject line alone)
- Use your email recipient’s name (everyone likes to see their own name)
- Keep the email short (remember WHY you are writing it)
- Be a real person and communicate with a real voice (write like a friend)
- Have a specific call to action (what would you like them to DO?)
- Make sure you comply with the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (spam = legal trouble)
We can set up ways for you to attract more people to your email list. This often involves offering some free and useful content that is related to what you can do for your customers. Always provide your email recipients a way to unsubscribe from future messages.
With our engaging Done For You Email Marketing, we keep clients interested in your product(s) and/or service(s). We mutually decide with our clients the optimal frequency of sending emails (depending upon your industry and your products and/or services).
We track the open rates and click rates of all emails we send on our clients’ behalf so we can let you know the success of each email marketing campaign. We take into account the results of your email marketing campaigns so we send the most effective email messages to your audience.