With our Done For You Branding, we help you position yourself to stand out in the marketplace to your ideal audience. This can include (but is not limited to) your image, logo design, slogan, and tagline. Successful businesses recognize they cannot be all things to all people.
We help you get clear on WHY you do what you do and your dream for your business. The more you reveal to others about you and your company, the more they will know, like, and trust you. People do business with those they know, like, and trust!
Win the hearts of your customers by telling them your compelling true story. Start with WHY you do what you do. Do you know what sets up apart from your competition? Does the public know this?
Your website, blog, testimonials, and social media should tell your readers:
- What benefits do your customers receive?
- How are you different from your competitors?
- What are the stories your customers tell about themselves?
- What adjectives describe your brand?
- What adjectives do not describe your brand?
- Does your brand have a compelling story?
- How does your company’s values and mission impact your customers?
- What’s your brand’s purpose?
Denise Lee Yohn, in her book “What Great Brands Do: The Seven Brand-Building Principles That Separate the Best From the Rest”, argues that your brand is WHAT your company DOES and HOW you do it and NOT what you SAY you are. It matters more what you do. Identify the key values and attributes that define your company. People buy according to how brands make them feel.
Focus on the unique value you bring to your customers. Understand and communicate what makes your business better and different from the rest.